Search This Blog

4.23.2012

An Hour at the Beach


We have had such nice weather around here this weekend and it is suppose to stick around for the next day or two and I'm super excited! I love the spring sunshine, not too hot, not too cold, makes for one happy mama! And because the weather is so nice we decided to take Charlie and Kayden to the beach for a little photo op, however, it didn't go as planned. Kayden isn't in love with the camera, so he pretty much ignored me the whole time.  I was able to get a few good pics of him, but not as many as I hoped. My goal was to get pictures of Kayden and Charlie together, but no such luck.  Maybe some other time.








Kayden got a little wet. :)

This is where he was telling me, "Stop! No picture, no picture"




No comments:

Post a Comment