Search This Blog

9.10.2014

Kayden's Sleep Over

A couple weeks ago we had a very awesome friend spend the night.  And it was great.  We had her mom and brother over for a pizza dinner before mom and brother left and the official sleep over began.

We had fun watching a movie, where Emily successfully told me how popcorn is made.  After telling her we didn't have any popcorn, she tells me, "well, it's just made from corn".  Fair enough.  She got crackers instead!

Then it was time for bed and these two had a so much fun goofing off and talking and giggling!  It was well after 11:00 pm before they fell asleep.  I didn't get too many pictures, unfortunately, but I was able to capture a few in the morning before I woke them up.


I always thought it would be fun to style a little girls hair every morning, then Emily's hair happened and I was then grateful, once again, for a boy and the no fuss hair!

Kayden and Emily had a great time and so did I.  I loved watching them interact and I loved hearing their way past bedtime giggles.

No comments:

Post a Comment