Search This Blog

12.01.2014

Don't Eat Yellow Snow

"Can I eat the snow?"  Kayden asked.
"Yeah, just the white snow." Replied Kyle.
"Not the yellow snow." Kayden responded quickly.

With as little snow as we get around here, I was surprised Kayden remembered to not eat yellow snow.  It is a very important life lesson, one I didn't realize he remembered, but was glad he did.  Makes me think maybe he does hear me and remembers what I say, even though I don't think he is listening.

Since I don't keep up on the weather, and it isn't really a topic of conversation around the Bryant house, I was surprised when we woke up on Saturday to find snow on the ground.  Not a ton, maybe a half inch, but enough to have plenty of fun. 

It is currently Monday, and the snow is still around.  I really thought it would all be melted by mid Saturday afternoon, but it just hasn't gotten warm enough to melt yet.  Thankfully the roads are dry and fine to drive on, so it doesn't bother me much that there is still snow covering the ground.
Prepping for a snowball fight.  He enjoyed lining them up and counting them.






 This was the "biggest one".  Kayden says, "It looks like a turkey!"  It was the last to be sacrificed in the fight.
 Remember: Don't eat the yellow snow.




 Kayden was practicing his karate punches by hitting the snowballs Kyle was throwing.




We had fun in the snow.  The boys lasted out there longer than I did.  It was just too cold for me.  We hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment