Search This Blog

4.18.2016

Random Phone Pics

I'm having some issues with my cell phone and wanted to be sure to download all my pictures and videos in case it all of a sudden decides to up and completely stop working on me.  *Fingers crossed I didn't just jinx myself there!

Going through the pictures on my phone is one of my favorite things to do.  I enjoy going all the way back to the first pictures I took with it, and go through them slowly, and it helps me remember certain activities or outings we did that I may have forgotten.  More times than not, I put my phone down with a smile on my face remembering the fun things we had done and seeing how little Kayden was, even sometimes just as short as six months ago.  Because I don't know about you, but I don't often photograph the bad days, like one day last week when I had to leave the grocery store, without my groceries, because of one particular six year olds bad choices.  I can guarantee I didn't photograph that scenario!

Ok, so here are some of my favorites.  I usually start with the idea of only posting a handful, but can rarely narrow it down to more than a dozen, so we will see how many I can stop at today!































 
See, more than a handful!

No comments:

Post a Comment