Search This Blog

8.31.2011

Fun Outside

Yesterday (Tuesday) I had Charlie for the day and since her and Kayden seemed to have some stored up energy I figured it would be a good idea to let them run around outside.  We played in the sandbox, and jumped on the trampoline.  Charlie rode her bike, we all played with the bubble gun and Kayden swept the front porch, raked the lawn, visited a neighbor or two, we had a great time.

Charlie was funny, we were playing in the sandbox and I had my camera out taking pictures of her and Kayden, when Charlie said, "I'm a star on the blog", it just made me laugh.  It wasn't long after that that she declared she was done with the photo shoot!  So here are a couple of the pictures I was able to take of her before she went on strike.








Well, onto the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment