Search This Blog

4.06.2014

Family Pictures

Back in January Christy and I snuck around and got family pictures done for Cindy for her birthday, as well as Uncle Robby, and Aunt Sissy's birthdays.

To say they loved them is an understatement.  Christy and I were happy with the outcome for the most part also.  The photographer got some weird family set ups, where I would be standing next to Dean, and Christy next to Kyle, and then the kids could be anywhere, close to their real parents or not, but over all, the kids did awesome, the shots that made the most sense turned out great and there were zero meltdowns, and I'm not talking about from the kids, I'm talking about from Dean. We scheduled the pictures, on accident, during one of the Seahawks playoff games.  It really did happen by accident, I scheduled the appointment long before the Seahawks were ever in the playoffs, so I'm proud of Dean for sticking it out, even though we all know he would have been happier at home...in his chair....with a cold beer in his hand...watching the Seahawks game! 

Here are some of our favorites from the photo session.



 








Because the Seahawks were in the playoffs we had to support them.  Dean and Charlie came dressed in their gear, while we borrowed a jersey from the kids section at JCPenny.  And there you have it, family pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment