Search This Blog

3.31.2014

Science Experiment

I realize this morning I forgot to update the blog with our happenings last week, so this post is a day late. 


I have a habit of browsing Pinterest daily, and to prevent too much embarrassment I will not disclose how many hours exactly I spend on this addicting site, but just know it's enough.  And it doesn't all go to waste, I have completed many projects and cooked and baked many recipes found on Pinterest. 

So, this past week when Kayden was having a moment of boredom I turned to my Kids board on Pinterest and found a fun science experiment we could do together.

I decided on vinegar and baking soda and Kayden loved the reaction it created.  We called Papa over to see and even had Nini pick us up more baking soda since we may have gone through a couple boxes.

See, my time on Pinterest is NOT a waste.

You can tell how excited he got in the above picture.  He was really amazed.







"Mom, can I pour the whole container in?"


Kayden really enjoyed this project and I loved watching him have so much fun.  I hope to do another science experiment with him last this week.








No comments:

Post a Comment