Search This Blog

3.09.2014

Seattle Aquarium

We are members of the Seattle Aquarium and go randomly throughout the year.  Last Monday we had had plans to go with my sister and nephew, but my niece was sick so they had to cancel.  Kayden and I still went and had a good time.  We had never been there when it had been so empty.  There are very few people and kids there, which made it feel like we were the only ones there.  We had a really fun time being able to see all the animals without having to scoot around people. 

We really enjoy our membership and look forward to going again tomorrow.


When we first go to the Aquarium, there was a diver in the large tank that was cleaning the windows of the tank.  It was fun to watch.




 This is my favorite fish at the Aquarium.  Kayden and I following him around his circular tank watching him go around and around.  He has large, white teeth that are always out for show!!

Kayden was sporting a Mohawk!
 
We had fun at the aquarium and look forward to going again tomorrow with my sister and nephew!

No comments:

Post a Comment