Search This Blog

10.01.2015

Cowboy Kayden

I almost forgot to post these pictures.  I meant to include them in the birthday post, but it slipped my mind until now.

I wanted to include pictures of Kayden in his cowboy getup at his party, so when his costume arrived and we made a few alterations, and by we, I really mean Cindy, we got to snapping away.  It wasn't until we were getting ready to take the pictures that I realized I didn't have a plaid/flannel shirt to go under his vest, so he's sporting a white undershirt.  Despite his lack of proper cowboy attire, I still went forth with the photo shoot.  I mean, when this boy is willing to smile and pose for the camera, I have to take the opportunity, no question!

So, here we go!





The above picture is my favorite.  He got upset when he realized I took his picture WITHOUT him being ready, but honestly, it was the cutest one out of the bunch.
The pictures really did turn out super cute.  He is interested in a cowboy bedroom, so I'm hoping to hang a few of these up.

No comments:

Post a Comment