Search This Blog

10.08.2013

Four Year Pictures

We have taken Kayden each year to get his yearly pictures done, along with our family pictures.  Our previous pictures haven't always gone well, but this year there was a tremendous change in Kayden's attitude towards the camera.  He didn't fight it, there was no required bribing, he embraced the camera and I loved it.  I was so proud of him, and it proved to me the growing maturity of my, now, four year old. 

Love this little guy!  And just to warn you, there are a lot of pictures, because picking just a few of this adorable guy is impossible, and lets face it, unnecessary.











Kayden has officially entered the awkward smiling phase and I LOVE IT.  It is so stinkin' adorable and I can't get enough of it.  The photographer tried everything to get a natural smile, but I wasn't at all worried about having a slew of forced smiles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment