Search This Blog

10.13.2013

Pumpkin Patch

I love Fall, love, love, love it.  Love the color of the falling leaves (although, I don't enjoy racking up the fallen leaves), love Halloween, love cooler weather and sunny days and I love going to the pumpkin patch...with Kayden...in his Halloween costume, love, love, love it all!

Is that enough love?  Have I gotten my point across???

Well, anyway, we went to the pumpkin patch today and had a great time.  We were in and out rather fast and Kayden picked out two great pumpkins.




 There's a shark at the pumpkin patch, watch out!
 Sharks are strong,
but thankfully Kayden has a strong daddy to help too.
 
Searching for the perfect pumpkin.  There were so many to choose from!




He really wanted to pick the pumpkin up himself, but it was a tad bit too heavy, so, again, dad to the rescue.


"Dad, you sure you got my pumpkin ok?  It is kinda heavy."
 Snuck a picture of Nini in there this time.  Thanks, Nini!

The shark is up to no good.  Haha.



 "How about this one?"  Looks good, buddy, put it in the wheelbarrow.


 
It was a great day to go to the pumpkin patch, can't wait to see how much fun we all have trick or treating.  I love Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment