Search This Blog

6.24.2012

Seattle's Rock -n - Roll Half Marathon

Yesterday a few of my friends ran and completed the Seattle's Rock - n - Roll Half Marathon, 13.1 miles!!!  My friends asked me to be at the finish line when they crossed it, so Kyle and I headed down there yesterday morning to be there.  Luckily it was a nice morning and the rain stayed a stray until after they finished! 

While we were watching and waiting for them, Kayden was having a good time playing with Daddy.  Pretty much over night, Kayden decided he isn't afraid of dogs anymore.  He wanted to pet every dog that we saw yesterday.  I love that he isn't afraid anymore, but wish that he would ask before petting every dog that he sees!  :)







Here are the half marathon-ers!  They did such an awesome job, what an accomplishment!  Good job ladies!

This is Trainer James!


No comments:

Post a Comment