Search This Blog

9.03.2012

Circus!!!

Kyle and I took Kayden to see the Barnum and Bailey Circus today. I didn't take my camera because I knew they searched bags before going into the venue, and I didn't think cameras were allowed, so I just used the camera on my phone.



My mom, sister and two nieces, Katie and Ashlie, came also.  Here are the three of them sitting on a bench watching the preshow.
  
During the preshow, the clown invited all the kids onto the stage to dance.  Kayden did awesome and had fun.  Here is a picture of him getting his dance on.
It was a really fun show and Kayden was glued to it the whole time.  When we got home he told Papa Jim that he saw BIG elephants at the circus.  We had the opportunity to go see the animals before the show started.  Kayden was excited to see the elephants until we got too close, then he freaked out a bit.  Had a death grip on Kyle's neck.  It was cute.  He kept telling Kyle, "hold me, daddy".  Such a cute little guy Kayden is!

No comments:

Post a Comment