Search This Blog

10.20.2017

Family Pictures 2017

As I mentioned in my last post, we did family pictures last weekend and they turned out great.  I was a bit nervous for two reasons:

1. We had to find a new photographer this year, since the lady who did ours the last two years was too busy this year.  She gave me some recommendations, but I was still a little hesitant.

and

2.  We had them scheduled for a weekend at the beginning of October, but had to cancel because of the weather, and I was concerned we wouldn't have another nice weekend until, oh....next August!  But, as luck has it, the weather last weekend was gorgeous so we lucked out!

And I have to say, I am really happy with the photographer and how the pictures turned out. 

See for yourself!




















And believe it or not, this is only a small portion of the ones she sent me.  I really wanted to attach more, but I figured I stop at about 20.  

No comments:

Post a Comment